Things started to shake and the dust covered every single inch of the heavy air inside the shop and when Mr. Stewart opened his eyes again there were a tall man in front of him.
- Oh well, Hello again Mr. Stewart.
The old man opened his month to speak and stoped it, his bright blue eyes almost closed with his mad expression.
- Look what you've done!
He said mad and point out to an old and dusty book that had fallen open to the ground close to then, in the cover of the book was the name 'The story of Millicent Pinch'.
- My other self just pointed out the truth.
- That's not something we do around here.
- I'm here to ask questions Mr. Stewart
- I prefer your other self.